For our property management clients, we offer the following services:
- “Questions are Free” policy – you can call our office to ask a general Landlord/Tenant law question at no charge;
- Low-cost, high-volume legal representation on suits for possession, unlawful detainers, and other eviction proceedings throughout the State;
- Free access to our online database of previous court filings, including previously “evicted” tenants;
- Notice drafting to enforce lease terms and conditions with respect to occupancy, maintenance, parking, noise, pets, and other matters;
- Defense of tenant claims or counterclaims relating to habitability issues, security deposits, retaliatory evictions, or code violations;
- In-House corporate training with regards to Alabama Landlord/Tenant law and Fair Housing issues;
- Representation in disputes with owners and termination of management agreements;
- The “Alabama Landlord/Tenant Form Book” – a compilation of forty-four Alabama-specific property management forms;
- Audits of property management companies to ensure that records are kept in accordance with state and local regulations;
- Accredited continuing education instructor and frequent lecturer at local real estate boards;
- Full-service collections on delinquent accounts, including recording money judgments and filing garnishments.
Contact our office at (256) 562 – 1999 for further information and a current rate sheet.